Advanced Pest Control In Bryant, AR
Little Rock is a growing city well known for its larger bedroom communities, of which Bryant is an important part. Roughly 20,000 people live in this Central Arkansas suburb and commute back and forth to work without the stressors of big city life.
Interestingly, Bryant has been growing exponentially for the past few decades, with the population rising almost 90% in just ten years. However, this exponential growth is not necessarily affecting just human beings. In fact, the pest population of Bryant, AR, is increasing almost as steadily as humans are. Today, rats, mice, and ants are even more numerous than this city’s inhabitants, creating risks for property owners all over the city.
Home and business owners in Bryant trust Advanced Pest Control to mitigate their longstanding needs for pest control, prevention, and removal. In the pest control business for almost two decades, we have all the experience necessary to treat your home with care, pride, and skill. Investigate pest control opportunities with the team by calling our Bryant location now.
Home Pest Control In Bryant, AR
As the number of residential properties grows in central Bryant, so too does its pest populations. Rodents are finding new ways to infiltrate buildings and contaminate important food items. Roaches and ants are slipping into kitchens and pantries, making it difficult to treat or remove infestations. Perhaps worst of all, long-term pest activity may lead to chronic repercussions that affect your quality of life.
At Advanced Pest Control, we believe that all homeowners deserve access to high-quality and affordable home pest treatments in Bryant at all times. We use a combination of products, placement, and precision to root out rampant pests and ensure your home is safe for years to come.
Don’t wait to protect what matters most. Call Advanced Pest Control to establish a plan at your earliest convenience.
Commercial Pest Control In Bryant, AR
The pests in Central Arkansas are difficult to eradicate without outside help. Since our establishment in 2005, we have been dutifully monitoring commercial businesses for pests, both great and small. With our many years of experience, our commercial pest control plans have been thoroughly vetted, and today, we continue to offer the same high-quality services to all our Bryant customers:
- General Pest Control
- Rodent Control
- Animal Removal (Wildlife)
- Bed Bug Control
- Termite Services
Let our team tackle your toughest pest threats plaguing your Bryant business. Submit an online contact form to get a no-obligation estimate right away.
Four Things You Can Do To Avoid Rodent Problems In Bryant, AR
Rodent problems occurring in the Bryant area are extremely difficult to control. Not only are they increasingly common in residential areas, but they are growing in size and scope as well. Many homeowners fail to understand the dangers associated with rodent activity and underestimate their destructive tendencies in the home.
Below are four of the most important things you can do to avoid rodents around the Bryant, AR area:
- Seal up cracks and gaps in the house that could be allowing rodents inside. Keep in mind that rats only need a space the size of a quarter to squeeze into your home. Waterproof caulking is encouraged for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- Store your food in plastic or glass containers around the lawn. If there is any food or water left on the counter, do what you can do clean up and disinfect the surface. All dirty dishes should be rinsed and removed from the sink as soon as possible.
- Drain any standing water sources, specifically puddles, leaky pipes, clogged drains, or standing water. If you think additional repairs will be necessary, contact a local repairman.
- Get ongoing rodent protection from the team at Advanced Pest Control.
Submit an online contact form to receive a full rodent inspection at a time convenient to you.
Bryant, AR Homeowners Guide To Ants
Although ants are an extremely common problem for homeowners around Bryant, there are some things people can do to mitigate an ant presence on the property. Here are a few tips for home and business owners in Central Arkansas:
- Keep all food and water cleaned up or stored in their proper containers.
- Do what you can to avoid overfilling garbage bags or bins. Remove filled garbage containers from the home and yard at least once per week.
- Continue to keep the yard extremely well-manicured. Remove all standing water, cut the grass low, and trim all bushes or shrubs away from the sides of the home.
- Add an additional layer of protection to your property by performing annual (professional) ant inspections.
Schedule your inspection and a free home estimate over the phone with Advanced Pest Control. We are looking forward to taking your call at any time during our business hours.
How To Identify Spider Infestations In Bryant Homes
Spiders are a very common occurrence in Bryant homes, but how can you tell if you have an active infestation? Here are some of the telltale signs that you have far more than just one spider lingering around your property:
- There’s the presence of many spider webs.
- You notice egg sacs, which can contain hundreds of eggs all rolled up into a ball.
- There are a significant number of spiders crawling around your home.
- You have an abundance of flying insects like mosquitoes, flies, or gnats.
A spider infestation is oftentimes a clear indication of another pest problem, particularly one with cockroaches, flies, or mosquitoes. This is a problem in and of itself for homeowners in Bryant. However, some of the spiders that you’ll encounter may be dangerous, like the black widow or brown recluse. That’s why spiders of any kind should be treated with professional spider control from the team at Advanced Pest Control. Contact us today for more information on our spider control offerings.
Are Termites In Bryant A Danger To Businesses In Bryant?
Every year, termites inflict damage across America that totals approximately five billion dollars. They’re attracted to the wood around Bryant businesses and proceed to build their colonies inside said wood. The dangers that termite pose may not look like other pests — they don't infest your food or cause serious health risks — but they are a very serious pest with consideration to the structural damage that they cause. Termites inflict their damage from the outside in, which may leave many business owners completely unaware that they even have a termite problem on their hands. With the average termite colony going undetected for well over a year, the extent of their damage is usually quite extensive. Because termites eat away at the structural wood around your business, it will be left unstable. Some of the issues that this can lead to are cracked walls, foundation issues, and doors that won’t close, to name a few. All of these issues can add up quickly for Bryant businesses and can force you to close your doors.
With termite control from Advanced Pest Control, termites won’t be an issue for your business. We provide thorough inspections, treatments utilizing Termidor® HE or SE, as well as pre-construction treatments, clearance letters, and contract takeovers. All of our work is also backed by a one-year warranty for your continued peace of mind. For the most comprehensive form of termite control, contact the professionals at Advanced Pest Control today.
What Do Bed Bugs In Bryant Look Like?
Bed bugs are a very common pest for Bryant residents, but given their varying stages of molting and satiation, their appearance can vary tremendously. There are, however, some standard characteristics that you can look for. Bed bugs tend to be very small and ovular in shape. Their coloring is typically reddish-brown with a transparent effect. Once they’ve fed, they’ll grow longer and darker in appearance. Their bodies are very flat and are shaped similarly to an apple seed. Bed bugs will also have three sets of bent legs and a very small set of antennae. And though harder to detect, their backs have ridge-like lines. Another quality that makes spotting bed bugs easier is the location in which you find them. Bed bugs tend to infest mattresses and upholstered furniture like couches and chairs.
Getting rid of bed bugs on your own often proves tedious, costly, and unproductive. That’s why for the safest, most complete form of bed bug control, contact the team at Advanced pest Control today.
Bryant Homeowner's Cockroach Prevention Handbook
Once cockroaches have made their way inside your Bryant home, they can be very difficult to evict. Follow these tips for ultimate cockroach control and protect everyone in your home from the dangers they pose:
- Secure your home. Cockroaches are masters at slinking through gaps around doors or crevices around your foundation. Seal these up with materials like caulk, weather stripping, and door sweeps.
- Keep a tidy kitchen. One of the things that cockroaches find most attractive is a messy kitchen. Avoid leaving uncovered food out, don’t allow dishes to pile up in the sink, keep your garbage covered and remove it often, and clean up after any spills and crumbs swiftly.
- Aim for a tidy home in general. While it’s not the only thing that cockroaches look for, they definitely thrive in a messy home. Try to limit the number of places where you eat, clear clutter routinely, and try to sweep and vacuum on a regular basis.
- Address any moisture issues. Cockroaches need a steady water source to survive, so if you notice a leaky bathtub, downspout, faucet, or pipe, fix it immediately.
The most effective way to keep cockroaches out of your Bryant home is with assistance from the pros at Advanced Pest Control. Contact us today to learn more about our cockroach control offerings.